Sunday, March 6, 2011

A change of titles

Some of you may notice that I have changed the title of the blog from "Samuels Thoughts" to "The Samcast Network" Why is this? This page has changed over the past few months to not only have my thoughts on it anymore. I may be the main contributor but with the addition of the samcast podcast this site is no longer a solo effort. This is my way of saying that as much as I may run the site and blog on it that it is just as much about the other contributors to the content on this site as well. It also doesn't limit me to what I could add in the future to the content on this page. All in all I feel it is not only a more common sense move but a fair move to show that this blog is no longer a one man show..but is now the place I always wanted it to be. Friends together having fun and doing what they love.

No comments: