Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blog action day-Poverty

It's that time of year again. Blog action day, the day where a lot of blogs come together and talk about one topic and the topic this year is poverty. There is all sorts of poverty in the world from your average home with little money to a whole country of poverty. In my little town of Williamsburg a new goodwill recently opened up. For those in the area that read my blog and want to help with local poverty I would say that this would be a good place to start. Instead of throwing away things you nolonger want donate them to a goodwill or some other place similar in your area. If you can't do that then I submit my usual solution to everything and its just one word. Pray. Kepping someone in your prayers can help more than you think. God can do wonders for poverty. The new goodwill in Williamsburg is right next door to Wal-mart if you want to know where it is. Keep the faith and as my mom says "Let God Live"

No comments: