Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ha Ha funny spam

I just got this spam email in my podcast feedback email..couldn't resist posting it's assumption of how gullible I must be..

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
£1,000,000.00(British Pounds) held on 24th September 2010 in London
(microsoft
lottery).The selection process was carried out through by random
selection in Our computerized email selection system. Fill the below:

MR. Terry Martins
Email: martins708@msn.com

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Occupation:
4.Age:
5.Sex:
6.Nationality:
7.Telephone Number:

Yours in service,
Mrs Felicia James

Well "Mrs James" nice try but I'm not stupid....plus I cant afford to come to the uk anyways..wish i could but sadly no..I feel another commentary on this subject coming on..must add it to the stack of other commentaries I haven't typed up yet.

No comments: