Saturday, October 30, 2010

Please help the future of the podcast depends on it!

An important update on the future of drop.io | Drop.io Blog

Normally I like a good merger for a company that deserves it..but that usually means the company stays around..but not in the case of Drop.io. They were just bought by Facebook and are shutting down December the 15 meaning I have to find a new place to host my files so you guys can still get the podcast. This is my plea for help! Drop.io was the only service I knew of that could do this and so I need the crowd to help with a new alternative. I need a solution that doesn't require coding and is fairly cheap. Help me out my samcast masses. I love what i do and want to continue to give it to you! Email me at samcastfeedback@gmail.com with any advice and thanks ahead of time!

No comments: