Sunday, March 18, 2012

The podcasts will be late

I'm sorry to have to say this but it appears the podcasts for today will be late to be published due to an issue I am having with my podcast client. To say the captcha system is broken would be an understatement and it appears the site itself wont let me in. For the time being I still plan to record the episodes today but I have no idea when they will go up. I will try to keep you informed and I appreciate your patience. I would have put announcements up on the individual pages but again..i'm locked out.

Update: For now the problem seems fixed. I will give you updates if that seems to be a problem again. I do plan on switching clients to fix these problems but for now as I go over the slow process of doing so I will keep you up to date on any problems I have so you will be up to date as well.

No comments: